For external use only.
Minor signs of discomfort have been seen in some cattle during the 48 hours after treatment. This is of no long term detriment to the animal.
There are no specific recommendations in the case of overdosage.
Wear protective clothing including waterproof apron and boots and impervious gloves when either applying the product or handling recently treated animals.
Remove heavily contaminated clothing immediately and wash before re-use.
Wash splashes from skin immediately with soap and plenty of water.
Wash hands and exposed skin after handling the product and before meals.
In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean, running water and seek medical advice.
In case of accidental ingestion, wash out mouth immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Do not smoke, drink or eat while handling the product.
Fly & Lice Spot On contains deltamethrin which may produce tingling, itchiness and blotchy redness on exposed skin. If you feel unwell after working with this product, consult your doctor and show the label or data sheet.
Advice to medical practitioners: Advice on clinical management is available from the National Poisons Information Service.
Cattle (meat): 17 days.
Cattle (milk): zero hours.
Sheep (meat): 35 days.
Not for use in sheep producing milk for human consumption.