Engemycin LA 200 mg/ml Solution for injection
Contra-indications, warnings, etc
1. Engemycin LA is not recommended for use in horses, dogs and cats.
2. Not for use in animals suffering from renal or hepatic damage.
3. The use of tetracyclines during the period of tooth and bone development, including late pregnancy, may lead to tooth discolouration.
4. If concurrent treatment is administered use a separate injection site.
5. Although Engemycin LA is well tolerated, occasionally a slight reaction of a transient nature has been observed.
Wash hands after use. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash immediately with water as irritation may occur.
Milk for human consumption must not be taken during treatment. Milk for human consumption may be taken from cows after 240 hours (10 days) from the last treatment and milk from ewes may be taken after 168 hours (7 days) from the last treatment.
Animals must not be slaughtered for human consumption during treatment.
Cattle may be slaughtered for human consumption only after 31 days from the last treatment.
Pigs may be slaughtered for human consumption only after 18 days from the last treatment.
Sheep may be slaughtered for human consumption only after 9 days from the last treatment.
For animal treatment only. Keep out of reach and sight of children.