For external use only.
Dysect is of low toxicity and acute poisoning is unlikely to occur. Signs of discomfort may be exhibited by some animals after treatment. This will not last longer than 48 hours and will have no lasting effect on the animal.
The product can be safely used during pregnancy and lactation.
Wear waterproof apron and boots and impervious gloves when applying the product and when handling recently treated animals.
Wash splashes from skin and eyes immediately.
Remove heavily contaminated clothing and wash before re-use.
Wash hands and exposed skin before eating, drinking or smoking and after work.
Meat: 28 days
Milk: zero hours