metadata toggle
Contra-indications, warnings, etc
Synulox Palatable Drops should not be given to rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters or gerbils. Caution is advised in their use in any other very small herbivores.
Operator warning
Penicillins and cephalosporins may cause hypersensitivity (allergy) following injection, inhalation, ingestion or skin contact. Hypersensitivity to penicillins may lead to cross-reactions to cephalosporins and vice-versa. Allergic reaction to these substances may occasionally be serious.
Do not handle this product if you know you are sensitised, or if you have been advised not to work with such preparations.
Handle this product with great care to avoid exposure, taking all recommended precautions.
If you develop symptoms following exposure, such as skin rash, you should seek medical advice and show the doctor this warning. Swelling of the face, lips or eyes or difficulty with breathing are more serious symptoms and may require urgent medical attention.
Wash hands after use.